Sunday, July 1, 2007

O-Dog, yes. Byrnes, No

I'm glad they read my blog before going on live before making their final announcement. They had to wait for the Mariners and the Braves to finish their game before the announcements; so naturally there was both a rain delay and extra innings before the announcements were made.

I can tell they read my blog because Orlando Hudson is on the All Star Team (I'm just that important to baseball), as well as Jose Valverde--who is second in the league in saves. They must have figured I would be appeased by throwing the bone to Gold Glove winning O-Dog.

Maybe I might have been appeased if my Dbacks hadn't played a 13 - 0 game against the Giants.

Maybe.

All in all though, I'm happy. Tony Gwynn even said Eric Byrnes should be going to the All Star Game, which was unexpected but welcomed.

No comments: